Welcome!

1500 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, Washington 98102
info@centerforbirth.com

Tina Tsiakalis, LM, CPM, Director
(206) 369 5315

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wanted: Furniture

Furniture. We need it. I have to get it. ASAP. This is going to prove to be a challenge for someone whose shopping habits center around browsing through catalogs.
I've logged at least a dozen hours online, looking at furniture and creating way too many "bookmarks". Starting tomorrow I will hit the road and see what I can gather in person.

In other news: had a terrific meeting today with the representative of an organization that runs programs that are *extremely* relevant to families having babies or families with children under five years old. I'll share more news when we get closer to final arrangements, but look forward to some terrific program offerings right at CFB! Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment